ESD Table Top
Our high pressure electro static dissipative or chemical resistant laminate tops are the perfect answer for electronic assembly, dust-free environment for manufacturing of circuit boards and other sensitive work areas like hospitals, medical offices and laboratories.
Pair an ESD table top with an adjustable height table to create an ergonomic work station.
- 1-1/4″ overall thick top comprised of 1-1/8″ dimensionally stable medium density fiberboard core stock.
- .059 thick ESD plastic laminate with a .059 backer (Nevamar brand plastic laminate or equivalent)
- Point to Point resistance (relative humisity 40-60%) 10 to the 6th to 10 to the 7th OHMS.
- Curved edge (3/4″ radium to 90% drop).
- Laminates are pressure glued with a thermosetting urea type resin adhesive.
- Flush mount grounding hardware located at rear of top.
- Connection to earth ground system by others.
Related Table Tops
ESD tops are commonly used in worktops, tabletops in software development centers, assembly line rooms, research laboratories, call centers and general offices. Available in extensive sizes and three stock colors to complement your work area, our laminate tops are constructed with a phenolic or resin impregnated kraft backer sheet to balance the construction.
- Custom Applications
- Volume Discounts
- Multiple Releases
- Blanket Orders
- Dealer Inquiries Invited