Adjustable Height Work Tables
Adjustable Height Work Tables from Ergosource allow you to design the work surface you need to increase productivity and enhance ergonomics. Our heavy-duty, steel frame work table systems feature affordable adjustability and modular components.
Adjustable Work Table Features
- Height Adjustment ranges from 28” to 42”.
- Leg frames support 500 lbs – 1000 lbs.
- Made from high quality 14 gauge steel with powder coat finish.
- 2- Leg, 4-Leg, and Cantilever frame design.
- Hydraulic lift included in our electric and hand crank models.
- Add-On tabletop choices of stainless steel, durable plastic laminate worksurface, butcher block, and ESD.
Our adjustable height work table systems are available with a manual, hydraulic hand crank, or electric height adjustment.
If you require assistance with a quote or simply have a question please call Customer Service at 1-800-969-4374 (1-800-969-ERGO).
T-Leg System3 Products
2-Leg Adjustable Work Table Legs & Frames6 Products
4-Leg Adjustable Work Table Frames3 Products
Cantilever Adjustable Height Tables2 Products
Industrial Table Tops for Tables & Workbenches4 Products
Build a Custom Workstation
Use our custom build tool to design your new custom workstation. Select every option and accessory.
Adjustable Table Accessories
- Benchtop surfaces including laminate, butcher block, stainless steel & ESD
- Monitor Arms
- Power strip
Adjustable Work Tables Built to Last
Ergosource is the only workbench manufacturer in the United States that manufactures our own proprietary hand crank and electric motorized hydraulic lift system as well as an adjustable telescoping adjustable leg system. Our leg design allows us to create heavy-duty, durable frames with a weight capacity of 500lbs – 1000lbs.
Our adjustable tables are the ideal solution for mail rooms, material handling, machine stands for drill presses, laboratory clean rooms, and more.
Parts, components, and assemblies, designed and manufactured to fit together, fit together better. Source your components from a single supplier who manufactures and warranties them all.